Dads Weather Shed

Last updated at 15:00 on Monday 13 July 2020
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Monday - Possible light rain starting in the afternoon.
High Temperature21.2 °CHigh Apparent Temperature20.9 °C
Low Temperature12.6 °CLow Apparent Temperature12.9 °C
Wind Speed (Avg.)9.6 mphWind Speed (Gust)23.0 mph
Wind Bearing237 °Humidity77 %
Cloud Cover80 %Chance Of Rainfall58 %
Pressure (Sea Level)1021.9 hPaVisibility10.0 miles
UV Index4Ozone Density327.4 (DU)
Tuesday - Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
High Temperature19.8 °CHigh Apparent Temperature19.5 °C
Low Temperature11.1 °CLow Apparent Temperature11.3 °C
Wind Speed (Avg.)9.5 mphWind Speed (Gust)16.8 mph
Wind Bearing300 °Humidity76 %
Cloud Cover88 %Chance Of Rainfall30 %
Pressure (Sea Level)1016.3 hPaVisibility10.0 miles
UV Index5Ozone Density341.3 (DU)
Wednesday - Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
High Temperature18.9 °CHigh Apparent Temperature18.6 °C
Low Temperature13.4 °CLow Apparent Temperature13.6 °C
Wind Speed (Avg.)7.8 mphWind Speed (Gust)18.5 mph
Wind Bearing280 °Humidity81 %
Cloud Cover89 %Chance Of Rainfall39 %
Pressure (Sea Level)1016.7 hPaVisibility10.0 miles
UV Index5Ozone Density323.7 (DU)
Thursday - Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
High Temperature22.5 °CHigh Apparent Temperature22.2 °C
Low Temperature14.1 °CLow Apparent Temperature14.4 °C
Wind Speed (Avg.)6.9 mphWind Speed (Gust)18.5 mph
Wind Bearing310 °Humidity76 %
Cloud Cover88 %Chance Of Rainfall12 %
Pressure (Sea Level)1020.1 hPaVisibility10.0 miles
UV Index4Ozone Density312 (DU)
Friday - Partly cloudy throughout the day.
High Temperature25.2 °CHigh Apparent Temperature25.0 °C
Low Temperature14.4 °CLow Apparent Temperature14.6 °C
Wind Speed (Avg.)5.6 mphWind Speed (Gust)10.0 mph
Wind Bearing271 °Humidity74 %
Cloud Cover33 %Chance Of Rainfall4 %
Pressure (Sea Level)1020.8 hPaVisibility10.0 miles
UV Index7Ozone Density309.9 (DU)
Saturday - Partly cloudy throughout the day.
High Temperature26.6 °CHigh Apparent Temperature26.3 °C
Low Temperature14.1 °CLow Apparent Temperature14.4 °C
Wind Speed (Avg.)7.9 mphWind Speed (Gust)15.0 mph
Wind Bearing229 °Humidity69 %
Cloud Cover49 %Chance Of Rainfall2 %
Pressure (Sea Level)1017.0 hPaVisibility10.0 miles
UV Index7Ozone Density317.1 (DU)
Sunday - Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
High Temperature20.8 °CHigh Apparent Temperature20.5 °C
Low Temperature9.3 °CLow Apparent Temperature7.4 °C
Wind Speed (Avg.)10.1 mphWind Speed (Gust)16.7 mph
Wind Bearing354 °Humidity71 %
Cloud Cover60 %Chance Of Rainfall23 %
Pressure (Sea Level)1017.7 hPaVisibility10.0 miles
UV Index4Ozone Density342.1 (DU)
Monday - Clear throughout the day.
High Temperature19.2 °CHigh Apparent Temperature18.9 °C
Low Temperature8.7 °CLow Apparent Temperature8.1 °C
Wind Speed (Avg.)10.2 mphWind Speed (Gust)17.1 mph
Wind Bearing4 °Humidity66 %
Cloud Cover5 %Chance Of Rainfall8 %
Pressure (Sea Level)1024.0 hPaVisibility10.0 miles
UV Index7Ozone Density338.4 (DU)